Hotline Program Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs) CONTINUED........
- Independently manage workload, giving special attention to priorities and suspense's; bring to the Hotline Manager's attention significant cases, such as those which involve public safety or senior level officials.
- Prepare written correspondence to record in-person intakes, routine administrative forms, referral memoranda to ODNI Components and other Federal agencies, and complainant acknowledgment, when appropriate.
- Develop and present written documents that include reports of investigation and memoranda to management, and also develop and present oral briefings for senior leaders regarding findings and the status of complex or sensitive investigations, cases, and/or inquiries.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the ODNI, IC agencies' mission, organization, collection and production responsibilities, as well as ODNI and IC administrative policies, procedures, and authorities.
- Knowledge of IC information management security guidelines, document storage, and classification guidelines.
- Knowledge of mission area daily operational topics, capabilities, and strategic intent, as well as project management concepts and principles.
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout the IC and United States Government.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, including the ability to interpret complex information from multiple sources.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop working relationships and networks with internal and external managers and staff.
- The ODNI uses a rank-in-person system in which rank is attached to the individual. A selected ODNI candidate or other Federal Government candidate will be assigned to the position at the employee's current GS grade and salary.
- For a selected non-Federal Government candidate, salary will be established within the salary range listed above, based on education and experience.
- A current Federal Government employee, selected for a detail, will be assigned to the position at his or her current grade and salary.
Who May Apply
Current GS employees at the same grade as the advertised position grade may apply.
Former members of the Peace Corps may be considered for ODNI employment only if five full years have elapsed since separation from the Peace Corps.
- For a cadre assignment:
- Current ODNI permanent cadre.
- Current ODNI Staff Reserve Employees. (A staff reserve employee who currently occupies this position may not apply.)
- Current Federal Government employees. (Current GS employees at the same grade as the advertised position grade may apply.)
- Candidates outside the Federal Government.
- For a detailee assignment:
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI_COO_TM_EEOD_RA_WMA@cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD_WMA@cia.ic.gov, by telephone at 301-243-0704 or by FAX at 301-243-1200. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION ABOVE. Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes