A private investment firm is seeking a highly skilled and bright Personal Assistant to support the Managing Partner. This is a high profile position and a professional demeanor is required. Responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple daily calendars and schedules including family members and household staff/contractors
- Responsible for coordinating services for 3 residential properties
- Initiate, coordinate, and follow up on multiple appointments involving transportation, household services, deliveries, doctor’s visits and other activities.
- Coordinate activities among various individuals and contractors with staff, security personnel, drivers, and family members.
- Manage business and social calendars
- Organize business meetings in the office: set up conference room, have the necessary documents printed, make sure there are table top name tents, order lunch/dinner, and breakdown afterwards
- Maintain and coordinate complex trip and travel arrangements including international private aviation and associated transportation, accommodation, and meal arrangements.
- Maintain and update contacts, mailing lists, guest lists, responses to invitations and events.
- Maintain filing systems with respect to family activities, events, projects and travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional Demeanor
- Advance Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have strong academic aptitude and good decision making skills.
- Must be organized and thorough with every assignment/task.
- Looking for a strong work ethic, able to manage multiple high priority projects in a fast paced environment, and work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills especially with other colleagues in the office
- Must be able to keep information confidential
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor