Home Health Nurse - NMP
CONTRACT NURSE POSITION:
Below is a contract registered nurse positions for the professional who enjoys working in community health. If this position appeals to you, please forward your resume immediately.
Registered Nurse/Community Health Nurse:
- Provide direct nursing services by assessing individuals care needs and determining the frequency of nurse monitoring services.
- Teach and demonstrate basic nursing care procedures and health promotion concepts to clients, families and other appropriate individuals.
- Document assessments, treatment intervention and progress in agency medical records.
- Prepare nursing and program reports.
- Confer with health care professionals, support planners, and family members regarding the care needs of the client.
- The patient population for this position is Elderly, Developmentally Disabled, Mentally Ill and Chronically Ill Adults.
Requirement: Must have 2 years of Registered Nurse Home Health experience
Location: Clinton, MD
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
License: Maryland RN license
Pay Rate: $36.00 per hour
Home Visits: Yes
Mileage reimbursement: Yes
Type: Contract (ASAP until 6/30/2019 with a possible extension)
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.Additional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Marian Robinson
Senior Account Manager