Card Specialist II
Job Summary/Company: 4.5 Month Contract working within a Bank Accounting Administrative Assistant within the Card Services Division supporting basic accounting functions while assisting customers and card services/accounting department. Tentative start date of Early February.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and account for any overages or outages in the accounts
- Support Card Specialist Team
- Conduct maintenance of card services for deceased clients
- Review cash advance receipts from site location
- Connect with Card vendors when problems arise to address concerns
- 1-2 years of Banking or Credit Union Experience
- Card Services Clerk experience highly preferred
- High attention to detail, problem solving, and excellent communication
- Must pass credit check, criminal background, and drug screening
- Microsoft Office Experience, (Outlook, Excel, MS Word)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.