Sr. Software Developer
Are you an accountable worker who can work efficiently and independently? Do you want to represent an organization that serves thousands of patient care providers? Become a senior software developer and contribute towards improving and enhancing procedures and deliverables. You will get the chance to perform software development and testing within a web development work area. If this sounds like an opportunity that you can't miss, don't hesitate and reach out to one of our recruiters today.
- Assist in technical maintenance of web-based properties and core systems
- Design, code, test, and support website and application development and migration
- Develop web-based applications
- Document requirements an enhance changes
- Facilitate maintenance processes
- Maintain proper security and establish technical standards and procedures for web development environments
- Position requires at least five years of related work experience
- Position requires experience with ASP.NET, Git Source Control, and SQL Server
- Position requires proficiency in C#, and .NET based CMS
- Position requires functional knowledge with web services such as REST or SOAP
- Position requires strong HTML/CSS/jQuery/Bootstrap skills
- Position requires experience with Agile Development projects
- Position requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Position requires a bachelor's degree and working knowledge of theories and principles of Information Technology
- Preferred degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.