Recruiting Specialist Sr
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor who is actively seeking 2 Sourcers to join their team! This role will be focusing in sourcing all levels of Cyber talent and must have experience navigating the cleared space.
- Work in a fast-paced environment to build a strong, qualified candidate pipeline in for a variety of cyber-focused roles
- Participate in requisition intake calls to help maintain relationships with clients and assist with building effective strategies
- Participate in team meetings to research and gather information on market industry trends
- Utilize creative means to research, find, engage, and attract highly cleared candidates (up to TS/SCI Poly) for open reqs
- Proactively source and maintain relationships with both active and passive candidates
- 4+ years of technical recruitment experience
- 1+ years of recruiting a variety of Cyber Security professionals
- Must have experience working in an agency environment
- Strong record of building and maintaining relationships
- Strong understanding of OFCCP compliance and PGE
- Flexibility to work surge hours as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience working with databases to track, organize, and manage hiring activities
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.