Senior Contracts Specialist
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Continued employment is contingent upon satisfactorily completing a criminal history records check (or other applicable security clearance) and a pre-employment drug-test (pre-identified position only).
• Undergraduate degree and/or specialized training (FAC-C III) or experience in the procurement field demonstrating mastery of the skills required.
• Professional familiarity and/or experience with various information and office systems, including word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Professional knowledge of current procurement concepts, methods and techniques.
• Preferred familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulations and awareness of procurement related statutes.
• Ability to analyze and understand market conditions to determine the most advantageous methods of procurement.
• Analytical skills and ability to review and evaluate contractor proposals.
• Knowledge of contract administration and termination techniques sufficient to monitor performance.
• Knowledge of and experience in management principles and practices.
• Demonstration of well-developed writing and/or editing skills.
• Ability to work in a high stress environment and produce satisfactory work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to interact with others in a professional, courteous and tactful manner.
• Availability to work additional hours as required.
• Must be able to secure and maintain Federal Government security clearances as deemed appropriate by senior management.
• Able to pass a Position of Public Trust Background investigation
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Highly qualified candidates will be evaluated based on a structured interview.Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No