Bowling Equipment Worker NA-05
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Minimum Qualifications (Candidates Must):
1. Be able to lift and carry large items weighing up to 100 pounds.
2. Possess work experience or training in the use of electrical test equipment and wiring diagrams.
3. Be physically able to work for extended periods of time in cramped and awkward positions.
1. Possess six (6) months of Brunswick or AMF Pin Setter experience.
2. Possess six (6) months Bowling Center Custodial experience.
3. Possess six (6) Months of Audio / Visual system installation experience.
**NOTE: Those qualified applicants who meet both the minimum qualification requirement(s) and highly preferred criteria(s) will be considered best qualified for this position and will be referred to the selecting official(s) first for consideration. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official(s).**
Reminder to Applicants: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your resume in order to receive consideration. If your resume does not provide enough information regarding your work history for us to make a creditable qualification determination, your application package may be rendered disqualified and you will no longer be considered for this position.
(Format example: Employer name, position title, beginning and ending dates of employment, with summary of duties, etc.)
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time(EST) on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)