Human Resources Specialist
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- U.S. Citizenship
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
- One year time-in-grade at the GS-11 level required for all candidates considered under Merit Promotion (generally applicants who have held a Federal civilian appointment within the previous 52 weeks.)
There are no educational requirements for this position.
Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA): To be eligible for a VEOA appointment under Merit Promotion procedures, the veteran must be a preference eligible or a veteran separated after 3 years or more of continuous active service performed under honorable conditions.
Noncompetitive Appointment Authorities: For more information on noncompetitive appointment authority eligibility requirements:
- Persons with Disabilities-Schedule A
- Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans
- Special Hiring Authority for Certain Military Spouses
- Other Special Appointment Authorities
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed on this announcement. If you are minimally qualified for this job, your resume and supporting documentation will be compared to your responses on the Occupational Questionnaire. If you rate yourself higher than is supported by your application materials, your responses may be adjusted and/or you may be excluded from consideration for this job. If you are found to be among the top candidates, you will be referred for additional consideration by the selecting official.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No