As a Dietitian in a Family Practice you will work with patients on a daily basis creating solutions for a healthy life style. The goal is to help maintain a high quality of care by overseeing all aspects of the patient’s nutrition and diet.
- Nutritional histories of patients
- Work within a multidisciplinary clinical team
- Nutrition examinations and other appropriate diagnostic procedures
- Designing and providing a nutritional care plan individualized to each patient
- Accurately notates and updates patient records accounting
- Keep comprehensive records of history of patients, examinations, care plans, procedures, medications, treatments, and communications
- Help to maintain a high quality of care by overseeing all aspects of the patients nutrition and diet
- Education: BS in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensure/Affiliation - Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Experience with overweight/obese individuals and specialized diets
- 1 year of practice preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor