Billing Account Specialist
Law firm based in Reston is looking for a Client Billing Specialist. This is a high volume e-billing environment so the ideal candidate MUST have experience with e-billing and a law-firm background.
- Ensuring the monthly processing of the firm’s invoices both in electronic and hard copy formats as well as the processing of all closing bills and other billing department functions are completed in a timely fashion.
- Resolve any billing matters that require attention.
- Set up timekeepers, matters, and budgets in various e-billing portals.
- Communicate with attorneys, clients, and staff to resolve billing discrepancies.
- High volume editing and processing of monthly client hard copy invoices.
- Electronic monthly billing of invoices.
- Print and process closure forms.
- Process closing bills.
- Guidance and training to new billing attorneys
- Review & summarize engagement letters
- Implement special fee and cost rate structures
- 2+ years of recent experience with LAW FIRM Billing
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Experience with Elite 3E and e-billing
- Experience with high volume e-billing
- Strong interpersonal skills with employees at all levels
- Superb attention to details
- Flexible to do last minute overtime
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor