Professional Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
The Legal Development Manager works closely with attorneys to support the design, implementation and promotion of career and professional development programs.
- Assist with strategic direction for attorney programs at partnering education/training institutions to enhance job readiness and employability.
- Facilitate logistical and technical support for attorney training programs.
- Perform research of internal and external training resources to aid in creation of personal learning plans
- Track attorney admissions.
- Create & implement associate mentoring programs
- Support Attorneys by partnering with them to identify and build outstanding teams.
- Manage new associate orientation
- Meet with attorneys and partner with development teams to match participants with opportunities
- Assist in implementing strategic firm-wide initiative focused on succession planning and the development of high potentials and emerging leaders
- Stay abreast of trends in attorney professional development
- Support firm’s diversity program and collaborate with Diversity Committee to implement new initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience in a law firm with recruitment and professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Must exhibit sound judgment, and the ability to work well with others
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment juggling competing demands.
- Advanced level using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, viDesktop, and CE Manager.
- Aptitude for learning new software programs quickly
- Flexible to work nights, weekends on-site & off-site, and attend internal & external events.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor