Email Database Specialist
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
Job DescriptionMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to quickly learn and thoroughly understand internal subscription processing platform;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to collect, analyze, manipulate and synthesize complex data;
- Experience using a marketing analytics tool. Knowledge of Alteryx or MAAX is a plus.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability in defining and undertaking work assignments with minimal supervision;
- Evidence of good judgment, creativity, inquisitiveness, and perseverance in past work or educational experience;
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Windows based applications; strong working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets;
- Ability to manage work independently and effectively, consistently re-prioritizing a dynamic workload. (Strong project management skills.)
- Flexibility and a 'make it work' mentality are vital to succeeding in this role;
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors;
- Coding experience a plus
- College degree required;
- 3-5 years of data analysis and online marketing experience;
- Prepare ad hoc and regularly scheduled analysis reports for Consumer Marketing;
- Learn and maintain thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing databases;
- Pull accurate customer lists using demographics/segmentation to support e-mail, direct mail and telemarketing campaigns;
- Participate in ongoing company-wide projects which involve customer data imports into Marketing databases;
- Collect data, analyze trends, draw conclusions, and provide recommendations of ongoing Consumer email campaigns;
- Provide ongoing support for online marketing efforts using various vendor software;
- Assign and maintain codes needed to track all Consumer Marketing efforts through various backend systems;
- Monitor and report on email campaign statistics;
- Other duties as assigned.