Legal Talent Executive Assistant (Reston)
LEGAL TALENT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
LOCATION: Reston, Virginia (not metro-accessible)
American international law firm seeks a Legal Talent Executive Assistant to provide executive assistance to the Firm’s Chief Legal Talent Officer and administrative assistance to the Firm’s Director of Diversity & Inclusion. This role will also support other senior members of the Legal Talent and Diversity & Inclusion teams.
- Email and calendar management
- Travel coordination
- Expense report preparation, coding, and reconciliation
- Drafting and processing correspondence
- Managing the Chief Legal Talent Officer’s calendar
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Preparing Excel documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Research projects
- Organizing monthly reports
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- At least two (2) years of secretarial, executive assistant, or administrative assistant experience
- Strong administrative, organizational, communication (written and oral), and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple requests and assess priorities
Firm offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Please submit your resume - in Word format - to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!