Contract Specialist (Skill) NF-04
Occasional travel - Occasional travel is required for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1. Experience applying contracting principles, regulations, laws, and procedures needed to perform pre-award and post-award procurement for actions that are non-complex. 2. Experience managing the full source selection process. 3. Must have experience in technical writing pertaining to documents such as contracts, acquisition plans, source selection documentation, or other correspondence with stakeholders. 4. Experience applying contract administration principles and practices needed to monitor contractor performance, manage Contract Officer Representatives, or to solve problems related to matters such as contract modifications, disputes, payments, performance issues, or similar.
Preferred candidates will possess a bachelor's degree which included a minimum of 24 semester hours of business courses, Certified Professional Contracts Manager, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level II/II in contracting or other applicable professional certification.
In addition to the above, highly qualified candidates will meet all of the following Highly Qualifying Criteria:
Work experience that demonstrates direct responsibility for construction projects under $1,000,000 ($1M). Experience must be clearly stated in the resume.
Applicants meeting both the minimum qualifications and the highly qualifying criteria may be referred before applicants that only meet the minimum qualifications.
Education is not required for this position and will not be utilized in determining minimum qualifications. If you would like for your education to be considered by the hiring panel as part of your overall accomplishments, you must attach copies of transcripts (online transcripts will be accepted). Only education from accredited and pre-accredited institutions will be accepted. Foreign education must be evaluated for equivalency in the United States. For more information, please click here.
- A manual application may be obtained by contacting the servicing NAF Human Resources Office listed on this announcement. If you are applying manually, all required documentation must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, on the closing date of the announcement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is NOT authorized based upon a determination that a PCS move is NOT in the Government interest.
- Please check out our application information kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- SELECTIVE SERVICE REQUIREMENT: Any individual who was required to register with Selective Service and who is not registered or knowingly and willfully did not register before the requirement terminated or became inapplicable to the individual, will not be appointed.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your experience is subject to evaluation and verification against the information in your resume. The numeric rating you receive is a self-assessment only and is based on your responses to the questionnaire. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, or if your resume lacks sufficient information, you will be rated accordingly or you may be considered ineligible.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No