Sparks Group is hiring! Our partner, a pseudo government transportation agency, have exclusively reached out to us for their hiring needs. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established, growing organization. We are currently seeking Recruiters with technical/corporate/trades experience to support high volume requisition loads. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, collaborative, friendly environment in Downtown DC â€“ this is the role for you!
- Screening resumes for a variety of positions (Technical/Corporate/Trades)
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the companyâ€™s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Managing the candidate experience through appropriate company branding techniques
- Minimum of two years of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Word
- Experience with LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, LI Recruiter and other platforms preferred
- Human Resource experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.