Senior Benefits Analyst (Supervisor)
Job Summary/Company: Direct Hire Opportunity for a Benefits Supervisor within the Northern Virginia area (west of McLean) for a very large publicly traded firm that values military service and is offering the ability to be a part of investigating and executing benefits planning based on analytical findings in an effort to support the Design, and Execution of new benefits projects under the organizations Senior Manager of Benefits. This role is seeking an individual with excellent analytical skills capable of mentoring a team through a heavy â€œchangeâ€ environment focusing on various programs for thousands of employees. Are you interested in implementing long term success and make an impact on a newly merged company?
- Administers and maintains benefit programs,
- Support and manage current health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, 401k, etc.
- Assist with the Design and Development of several employee benefit initiatives/ projects.
- Liaison between vendors and employees and advises employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters.
- Compiles and maintains benefits records and documents.
- May provide communication and oversee transparency of benefits to employees
- Evaluates present programs through research, surveys, and analysis of benefit trends and/or vendor management to ensure plans are competitive and current
- Research, Identify, and Analyzes current benefits, evaluates usage, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience, and competitive trends in benefits programs and identifies the companyâ€™s stance
- Gathers employee data and processes monthly billings and prepares vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans
- Requires 6 to 10 years with BS/BA
- Experience with preparing and ensuring compliance with applicable government regulations and reporting, highly preferred.
- Benefits Audit experience
- Excellent research skills and analytically minded
- Team Player willing to roll up their sleeve to work on various project while mentoring junior benefits employees
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.