CYS Facility Director NF-04
7 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
Successful completion of an undergraduate Degree that included or was supplemented by major study (at least 24 semester hours) in the fields appropriate to the position consistent with:
For positions in Child Development Facilities:
The education must have been in child development, early childhood education, home economics (early childhood emphasis), elementary education, special education or other fields appropriate to the position to be filled such as related behavioral science.
A combination of education and experience - courses equivalent to a major in a subject matter field (24 semester hours) appropriate to the position (see above), plus appropriate experience or additional course work that provided knowledge comparable to that normally acquired through the successful completion of the four-year course of study described above.
In addition to the basic requirements stated above candidate must possess the following:
- 24 months of professional experience in managing a child or youth facility is required. This experience must be equivalent in difficulty and complexity to the next lower level to include the following:
1. Demonstrated experience in managing an entire cycle of operation of a CYS facility to include budgeting, facility management, supply management, program development, implementation, selection, training and supervision of personnel and curriculum oversight.
2. The ability to plan and organize work, analyze problems to identify significant factors, gather pertinent data and recognize solutions.
3. Comprehensive oral and communications skills and analytical writing skills.
4. Ability to present ideas and proposals to a variety of audiences.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 pm on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)