Recipient Services Representative
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a non profit in Montgomery county seeking a Recipient Services Representative! The representative will ensure that all Benefit Recipients receive extraordinary services when making a change to their pensions and accounts. The representative will ensure that all required change, correction, stoppage, or resumption information is entered accurately and in a timely manner. The representative may contact the recipient by phone or mail and in each communication provide sympathetic and efficient service. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Process direct deposit information
- Process tax information
- Process change of address
- Process verification request
- Process certain expiration report
- Process stop/void and reissue check requests
- Process recipient death certificates/pop-ups
- Remove and restore benefit recipient to pension rolls
- Process overpayments
- Research and advise the accounting department to re-mail or void returned pension benefit checks
- Review and prepare correspondence for electronic files that pertain to collection processes
- Communicate with pension recipients, and banks to set up repayment agreements, collection letters and acknowledgements
- Search Internet Resources and Accurint site to update pension benefit information
- Prepare documentation needed to recover fraud or forgery claims
- Maintain list of all pension overpayments on Excel files
- Assist in recouping federal income tax overpayments
- Assist in responding to 1099 phone calls and preparation of 1099 forms
- Accuracy – strives for the highest level of accuracy possible from the tools used and processes performed. Analytical – analyzes status requests, applications, and documents received.
- Communication – communicates effectively and politely with recipients, group members, and management.
- Customer Service – possesses a true service centered approach to work.
- Flexibility – takes direction and re-direction with minimum disruption
- Guidance – provides guidance to other group members through good member behavior and focuses on the achievement of group goals
- Time Management Skills – manages the workload assigned and informs the supervisor of the status of work assigned
- Problem Solving – solves day-to-day problems and is able to determine when these problems need to be raised to the supervisory level
- Teamwork – works and contributes as a member of the team to achieve group goals
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.