Customer Service Representative
Are you an outgoing and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Sparks Group has partnered with a well-respected Association who is seeking an entry-level, engaging, professional, Customer Service Associate to join their team! If you have excellent communication skills and looking to transition to an office environment, then apply today!
- Manage all calls and information requests from members by answering inquiries directly or transferring to the appropriate department.
- Resolve journal claims for accounts by determining correct parent account and locating other accounts to make subscription adjustments.
- Provide administrative, operations, and financial support to department for reoccurring tasks and special projects.
- Technical customer support for online subscriptions and web sites, including access issues, order and payment information, and content explanation.
- Manage customer service email boxes for the association
- Minimum 2 years of customer service, call center, or related experience
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office and technology is a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.