Sparks Group is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CFO of a well-established University in Washington DC. If you possess strong business acumen and a passion for supporting Executives, this is the role for you!
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CFO, including taking minutes at Board meetings, certain Board committee meetings, and other meetings as assigned; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the CFO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assists CFO with administrative matters related to internal management of the organization (which can be confidential).
- Develops and manages the Executive Management departmental operating budget, and reports to the CFO on the status of this budget.
- Degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Two or more years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- Professional demeanor, strong judgement, maturity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service to the CFO
- Experience with planning and managing budgets.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize and efficiently manage multiple, complex projects.
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle a variety of issues and individuals on staff and outside the office with tact and courtesy.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.