HR Technical Recruiter
Job Summary/Company:A national leader in the technology and financial industries is seeking top notch full lifecycle Recruiters to lead the recruiting efforts for their Digital/IT/Product teams. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity within a growing, innovative and tech-centered company, APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911 between 8-5 M-F.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Coordinate with recruiters & hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via Workday, Avature)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a sourcer or full life-cycle recruiter
- 3+ years of experience with advanced sourcing techniques (e.g.
- 3+ recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- 2 years of experience with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
- Experience sourcing or recruiting at start-ups or big tech firms
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.