Part-Time Jr. Communications/Security Analyst - 1795
The MIL Corporation seeks Part-Time Jr. Communications / Security Analysts to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location.
• Perform various engineering and technical support research
• Review, update and maintain electronic future technology innovations
• Potential work areas include: Cyber Security, Network Security, Network Support and Desktop Security
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability produce white papers
• Capable of researching and documenting new and upcoming technologies
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift/move up to 45 lbs.
• 1 - 2 years experience in Information TEchnology or Computer Security field
• Security+ and OS Certifications
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB #CJP