Project Manager, Construction
JN+A is a fast-paced, international Design and Project Management firm specializing in the Hospitality Industry, headquartered in Rockville, MD.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and professional Project Manager to assist with projects across the country.
- Primary responsibility will be Project Management of major hotel renovation (capex) projects.
- Prepare Project Schedules and Budgets, with an emphasis on the ability to evaluate, budget and negotiate Brand PIP documents.
- Management of the due diligence, pre-construction, construction, and closeout phases of hotel renovation projects.
- Assist with negotiation of bids, change orders, monthly payment requests, etc.
- Occasional travel required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 4-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management (or related field)
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience with hospitality projects, including capital cost estimating experience is preferred, but 2-3 years will also be considered.
- Familiarity with hospitality projects and construction, including renovations, is a must.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid project management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Project)
Email resume and project list to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Apply for Project Manager, Construction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly