HVS Design, a leading hospitality interior design firm, is seeking a CAD Designer for our fast-paced Rockville, Maryland office.
- Prepare AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Revit design drawings and other presentation drawings, renderings, and models
- Work closely with design directors, project managers, and co-workers in implementing project design scopes
- Write specifications, schedules, and legends
- Work closely and coordinate with architecture, project management, and other consultants
- Manage design process to ensure projects stay on schedule
- Peer review drawings for accuracy and completeness
- Be an expert at detailing both conceptually and technically (in CAD)
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience working with CAD
- Experience within the Hospitality design industry is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, and Photoshop.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a team and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Responsible, independent, resourceful, and creative
- General knowledge of accessibility, building codes, and technical requirements as it relates to hospitality architecture and design
Excellent benefits, salary commensurate with experience. Send resume, design portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.