Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator
Looking for a self-motivated, organized person to serve as Executive Assistant/Office Administrator for a boutique law firm with substantial clients where Managing Partner is an officer and Board member in a national political organization. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and enjoy working in a small, unique environment. The ideal individual would be discrete and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with good written and verbal skills and the ability to balance office administrative and executive support functions. This job is a substantial growth opportunity for someone interested in a career in office management and executive assistance.
Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator Duties:
- Review and direct correspondence; manage telephone communications.
- Work closely supporting the Managing Partner to maintain appointment schedule, files, schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome clients and guests in person and on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries.
- Exhibit discretion, maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare bills for firm, including entering time for Partners, and follow up on collections.
- Responsible for QuickBooks entries under direction of Partner and firm’s outside accountant.
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory needs; evaluate new office products; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipts.
- Coordinate with Firm’s outside IT consultant to ensure smooth operation of computers and network.
Organizational and planning skills; communication skills; information gathering and monitoring skills; writing skills; scheduling skills; travel logistics; time management; problem analysis and problem solving skills; judgment and decision-making ability; initiative; confidentiality; team member; attention to detail and accuracy; adaptability.
Bachelor Degree; 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance; familiar with various computer software packages, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and QuickBooks.