Application Testing Associate
Looking to launch your new career?
Searching for a position with plenty of room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, and major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, and enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, welcoming work environment, where we respect employees’ personal & family time by providing flexibility and work-life balance. We design our positions to emphasize the personal strengths of each employee and encourage their professional growth. Add to that social events, casual dress, and no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us!
Join us as an Application Testing Associate & see what makes IMS such a rewarding place to work!
As an Application Testing Associate on our Quality Assurance team, you will:
- Support the Client Experience team with testing multiple software systems to ensure full functionality & resolution of client concerns
- Conduct formal & informal testing (e.g. functional requirements, user acceptance, 508 compliance, performance, load, etc.) of software products to validate the integrity, functionality, & performance of the products prior to and after software releases, updates, & bug fixes
- Document and track results of testing activities
- Collaborate with the Client Experience and Development teams to ensure resolution of all identified issues
- Perform other QA-related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in CompSci, IS, or a related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution w/3.0+ GPA
- 0-4 years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of software testing methods and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of the SDLC
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to team members in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Understanding of database structures preferred
If this sounds like the right career for you, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=20840.
IMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.