Junior Web Developer (Drupal)
Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Junior Web Developer (Drupal) & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As a Junior Web Developer (Drupal), you will:
- Design & develop web-based applications for new products & enhancements to existing products using PHP for small web applications & forms & Drupal CMS for complex websites
- Gather requirements
- Develop prototypes & code applications, maintaining the quality of existing applications
- Test & debug code
- Prepare documentation following company standards & applicable regulations
- Perform other web development related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in CompSci or related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-5 years of related programming experience
- Proficiency in PHP & working knowledge of Drupal
- Demonstrated front-end development skills (e.g. HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work within a team
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=20849. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet
IMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.