Customer Support Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
We are currently looking for 15 Customer Support Specialists who will provide technical and customer service assistance including, but not limited to, hardware, software, application, membership, billing and first-level compliance support via various contact channels. Incumbent will answer questions, provide information, investigate and resolve issues for customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college level education is a plus.
- 1 - 2 or more years of experience in a contact center environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office and current versions of commonly used Web browsers is required.
- Knowledge of operating systems, personal computers and printers is required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours. M-F8a-8p, Sat-Sun 9a-6p and holidays.