Customer Support Specialist
AboutWeb, LLC is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist who will provide technical and customer service assistance including, but not limited to, hardware, software, application, membership, billing and first-level compliance support via various contact channels. Incumbent will answer questions, provide information, investigate and resolve issues for customers.
- The successful candidate will typically require a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 2 or more years of experience in a contact center environment.
- Some college level education a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office and current versions of commonly used Web browsers is required.
- Knowledge of operating systems, personal computers and printers is required.
- Shifts are 8-8 M-F and 9-6 - weekends and holidays. They work 365 days per year and have rotating shifts to cover late and weekend hours.