AboutWeb is seeking an Executive Administrator to support our federal client's Office of Cyber Monitoring and Operations. This position primarily supports the Office Director.
The ideal candidate will provide general administrative support, maintain and file reports and other information. Schedule and coordinate logistical support for conference calls and meetings. Make travel arrangements. Provide word processing and other document preparation services. Locate and retrieve information in support of management and technical staff.
- Manage calendar and scheduling for Office Director
- Monitors various documents to ensure the format is correct and appropriate policies and procedures are correctly carried out
- Log and track status of official Office and Division level communications and clearance status
- Coordinates status of documents and reports. Updates and prepares listing of weekly or monthly status reports
- Maintains meeting minutes and coordinates action items to ensure completion. Maintains files/filing system
- Performs data entry for timesheets and travel forms
- Provides event support, to include all administrative details, coordinating facility availability and providing VTC and communications assistance
- Performs data entry for expense reports, check requests and other financial requests, as needed
- Types reports, correspondence, forms, charts, and drafts in which format and terms are complex and do not follow a standard pattern
- Proofreads records, forms, letters, and other communication for typographical and other mistakes
- Compiles, catalogs, and maintains information on materials and documents. Interfaces with requesters and directs them to location of specific items
- Arranges travel schedules and makes appropriate reservations. Maintains schedules and calendars; assists in tasks such as tracking leave and department expenditures. Schedules and maintains calendars for conference rooms and/or coordinates meetings
- Provides coverage for the Cyber and Technology Security Directorate Front Office as needed
- Provide staffing updates and complete inbound and outbound checklists • Answer, transfer, and cover multiple phone lines
- Orders supplies, assists with escort duties, delivers mail, receives shipments
Candidates must have an active secret clearance. Top Secret is preferred.