We are hiring for a Mid-Sr. Level Automation Tester in support of an ongoing project. This position can be based out of Reston, VA or Columbia, MD. Candidate must be willing to drive to opposite location one day per week. This project is responsible for creating and setting up automation processes, correcting issues, helping to move the project forward and assist/mentor other team members.
- 5-8 years of hands on experience in system and web based testing.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in both automation and manual testing.
- Hands on, recent experience with Selenium
- Hands on experience with Rest API testing.
- Experience working as a member of a team that has implemented automated testing
- Ability to analyze business requirements quickly and identify all possible scenarios to be validated.
- Expertise in documenting test plans and test cases
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and preparing test data is a must.
- Knowledge of Bug tracking tool (like JIRA, Bugzilla or Clear Quest), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Documentation Repository tools (Git, CVS or Clear case, share point) is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience