Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group is seeking a Compensation Leader for a direct hire opportunity in NoVA. This candidate must have extensive experience related to market trends, compensation, and overall leadership and proven performance supporting business initiatives.
- Partner with internal teams to build programs that improve employees' experience and lead, advise, and develop a team of high performing compensation professionals
- Drive important initiatives to help the organization grow and mature as global company
- Lead the ongoing strategy, design, and administration of global compensation programs and manage all compensation programs both domestically and internationally
- Act as an internal consultant and strategic business advisor to an internal leadership team and other internal stakeholders, including finance, legal, tax, and regulatory compliance organizations
- Present, influence, and advise executives on compensation matters
- 10+ years of experience in HR, directly related to compensation for a publicly traded company
- 5+ years of experience with leadership including working as a relationship builder and results oriented change agent
- 5+ years of experience leading a compensation function in rewards strategies, including base pay architecture, incentive plan design and administration
- Experience with complex HRIS systems
- Ability to manage or lead the development and implementation of strategic and complex compensation plans that align with evolving corporate strategies
- BA or BS degree required
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.