Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
The Washington Post is looking to hire a sharp HRIS Analyst with Workday experience for a client-facing role here on our HR team! This is a challenging role where HR information systems meet a consultative opportunity.
Workday Experience REQUIRED
- Manage reporting functions in Workday for internal clients and data gathering
- Develop analytics tools
- Create dashboards as needed
- Design and presentation (BIRT)
- Evaluating total rewards statements
- HCM Transactions: Reviewing and processes all employee transactions, such as job changes, comp changes, promotions, and terminations
- Organization values and assignments in Workday including reorganizations, companies, locations, cost centers, unions
- System administrator for setup values across all modules in Workday
- Quality control of organization assignments, security, and worker data
- Records management
- Verification of employment
- EIB mass data upload
- Required Skills/Experience:
- Workday reporting and BIRT, HCM, EIB.
- HR experience in a consultative, client-focused role