HRIS Analyst- Workday (Reporting)
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
The Washington Post is looking to hire a sharp HRIS Analyst with Workday experience for a client-facing role here on our HR team! This Workday HRIS Analyst will be responsible for understanding our clients' business requirements and creating reports and dashboards that meet their needs.
- Partner with all areas of HR and internal clients to create, edit and prepare basic and complex reports as well as user-friendly dashboards
- Develop reusable reports which can be scheduled for multiple business units
- Maintain report templates and automated reports
- Provide workforce data to the HR Director, HR customers, business unit managers, and other internal clients
- Maintain integrity, security and accuracy of HR data and systems
- Proactively seek and provide recommendations to improve efficiency of reports
- Ensure all requests are handled in line with deadlines and security standards
- Provide data to be used in regular compliance reporting (e.g. EEO)
- HCM Transactions: Review and process all employee transactions, such as job changes, compensation changes, promotions, and terminations
- Train internal HR operations team members as needed
- 2+ year of relevant Workday HRIS experience preferred
- Expert level Workday reporting skills: Experience creating advanced, composite, matrix, and trending reports and dashboards within Workday
- Intimate working knowledge of Workday's data structure including available data sources and how to use and create calculated fields
- Solid understanding of the downstream impacts of reports and requests
- Expert level Excel skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Considerable knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, procedures and practices related to Human Resources.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity, and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly responsive to business needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at one time
- Able to work well independently and under pressure
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in information systems, computer science, human resources management, or business administration.