Business Administrative Specialist
Acumatica is looking for a Business Administrative Specialist to support the Professional Services, Product Management, Support, and Customer Experience teams. The Business Administrative Specialist will be responsible for efficiently executing multiple tasks and small projects, in support of these teams.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for customer and partner interaction, office support, creating documents, reports and presentations, reviewing documents, conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, planning conferences and meetings, and more. This role will provide the Business Administrative Specialist with a broad range of experiences and can lead to great opportunities for further career growth. You will be working with people that care about employees and their development.
· Provide support to Customer Experience, Professional Services, and Product Management teams.
· Effectively execute tasks and projects in support of multiple departments
· Create presentations, documents, documentation, and Excel spreadsheets as needed.
· Maintain customer contact information to ensure accuracy, including list management
· Follow up with customers regarding upgrades and surveys
· Monitor on-line customer forums for postings and ensure timely responses, when appropriate
· Coordinate meetings and regional user group events
· Proof documents, mass emails, postings, and articles prior to publication or sending
· Follow up on emails or calls that require customer/partner responses
· 1-3 years of general office administration experience performing the full range of office support duties or Associate degree in related field.
· Advanced proficiency with Office Products, advanced capabilities with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Great attitude and desire to help others
· Willingness to call when needed, doesn’t shy away from phone calls
· Learner personality
· A passion for driving customer satisfaction
· Detail oriented, great at documentation
Acumatica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.