Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
- Assisting dentist during examination and treatment in all phases of prosthetic dentistry including full dentures, partial dentures, fixed bridges and crowns.
- Providing oral hygiene instructions, brushing and flossing techniques and care of prosthetic appliances.
- Determining the type of film to be used exposure distance and degree of angulations of tube head.
- Preparing sterile trays for a wide variety of periodontal procedures.
Public Law 97-35 requires that persons who administer radiologic procedures meet the credentialing standards in 42 CFR Part 75.
(1) You must have successfully completed an educational program that meets or exceeds the standards described in the above regulation, and is
accredited by an organization recognized by the Department of Education.
(2) You must be certified as a radiographer in your field.
The following also meet these requirements:
(1) Persons employed by the Federal Government as radiologic personnel prior to the effective date of the regulation (January 13, 1986) who show evidence of current or fully satisfactory performance or certification of such from a licensed practitioner such as a doctor of medicine, osteopathy, dentistry, podiatry, or chiropractic who prescribes radiologic procedures to others.
(2) Persons first employed by the Federal Government as radiologic personnel after the effective date of the regulation who (a) received training from institutions in a State or foreign jurisdiction that did not accredit training in that particular field at the time of graduation, or (b) practiced in a State or foreign jurisdiction that did not license that particular field or did not allow special eligibility to take a licensure examination for those who did not graduate from an accredited educational program, provided such persons show evidence of training, experience, and competence, as determined by OPM or the employing agency.
Possession of the requirements must be verifiable via SUBMITTING A COPY/ Annotation of the following criteria as applicable to your individual application status and your response to the assessment questionnaire:
Copy of complete academic transcript(s)
Copy of current, active radiographic certification
Copy of active state or national licensure as evidence of the radiographic requirement
Copy of the signed and dated performance letter/ certification from a licensed practitioner such as a doctor of medicine, osteopathy, dentistry, podiatry, or chiropractic who prescribes radiologic procedures to others AND notation (via your resume) of the qualifying series which you hold/held in the federal government.
Evidence of training, experience, and competence to perform the skills to include radiographic requirement via your resume AND notation (via your resume) of the qualifying series which you hold/held in the federal government.
Please submit documents/notations based upon your response to the assessment questionnaire. Failure to submit required documentation/ information WILL result in an ineligible rating and removal from further consideration. All documentation submitted is subject to verification.
This position is covered by the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
Additional vacancies may be filled by this announcement.
A tentative offer of employment will be rescinded if the selectee fails to meet the pre-employment requirements, including failure to report to any of the scheduled appointments.
If you are unable to apply online and request information about the Alternate Application process, please contact the Department of Navy's Employment Information Center.
Federal annuitant information: The selection of an annuitant is subject to the Department of Defense and Department of the Navy policy on the employment of annuitants. Policy information may be found at: http://www.secnav.navy.mil/donhr/Documents/CivilianJobs/FedCivAnnuitants.pdf
ICTAP Applicants: To be considered well-qualified and exercise selection priority as an ICTAP candidate for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must satisfy all qualification requirements for the position and receive a rating in the highly qualified category or higher. For more information about ICTAP eligibility please review the following link: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/working-in-government/unique-hiring-paths/federal-employees/ictap/
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered. Your resume is the key means we have for evaluating your skills, knowledge, and abilities as they relate to this position. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
When the application process is complete, we will review your resume to ensure you meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement. You will be rated based on the information provided in your resume and responses to the Occupational Questionnaire, along with your supporting documentation to determine your ability to demonstrate the following competencies:
- OFFICE OPERATIONS
- PRE- AND POST-PROCEDURAL INSTRUCTION
- PROCEDURAL AND DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT
You will be evaluated and rated under Category Rating selection procedures. Additional points are not added for veterans' preference; however, preference is still applied. Applicants eligible for veteran's preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.
If you meet the qualification requirements, your application will be placed in one of three categories:
Best Qualified- Candidates in this category possess exceptional skills and experience to exceed well above the minimum requirements for announced position.
Highly Qualified-Candidates in this category possess good skills and experience above the minimum requirements for announced position.
Qualified- Candidates in this category meet the minimum experience requirements for announced position.
If selected, you may be required to provide supporting documentation.
If after reviewing your resume and supporting documentation, a determination is made that you inflated your qualifications and/or experience, your score may be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities or you may be found ineligible/not qualified.
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
All qualifications requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. Read more Security clearance Secret Drug test required Yes