Purchasing Agent NF-03
6 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Completion of the requirements for a bachelor's degree in a business-related field (i.e.: Business Administration). Transcripts must be included with the application for consideration. OR
- Demonstrated experience in contracting, purchasing, supply, or logistics for a business entity (i.e., preparing/verifying purchase orders or requisitions; maintaining purchasing files, reports, and price lists; coordinating and tracking shipments; preparing shipping documents; reviewing orders for accuracy; preparing/reviewing documents related to contracts.
In addition to the above, highly qualified candidates will meet all of the following Highly Qualifying Criteria:
- Experience as a Government Purchase Card (GPC) Cardholder or as a Billing Official.
Applicants meeting both the minimum qualifications and the highly qualifying criteria may be referred before applicants that only meet the minimum qualifications.
All candidates (to include current employees) are required to include transcripts with their application package if claiming to meet the minimum qualifications with education. Failure to do so may result in an ineligible rating. Only education from accredited and pre-accredited institutions will be accepted. Foreign education must be evaluated for equivalency in the United States. For more information, please click here.
- A manual application may be obtained by contacting the servicing NAF Human Resources Office listed on this announcement. If you are applying manually, all required documentation must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, on the closing date of the announcement. Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is NOT authorized based upon a determination that a PCS move is NOT in the Government interest.
- Please check out our application information kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
- SELECTIVE SERVICE REQUIREMENT: Any individual who was required to register with Selective Service and who is not registered or knowingly and willfully did not register before the requirement terminated or became inapplicable to the individual, will not be appointed.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your experience is subject to evaluation and verification against the information in your resume. The numeric rating you receive is a self-assessment only and is based on your responses to the questionnaire. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, or if your resume lacks sufficient information, you will be rated accordingly or you may be considered ineligible.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No