Sales Coordinator, Publications
One of the nation’s largest and most dynamic nonprofit organizations is currently searching for a Sales Coordinator to support sales and promotion efforts for its portfolio of journals, books, and standards. We are looking for the right person to join our in-house team of professionals working to achieve revenue generation, customer satisfaction, and long-term growth of the publications program.
- Assist with sales and promotion efforts targeting corporate, government, and academic libraries.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed record of all sales and prospecting activities using Salesforce.
- Respond to inquiries from our network of global sales representatives and provide support as needed.
- Perform outreach to customers through sales presentations and training.
- Coordinate ongoing communications to customers to increase engagement with licensed products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to customer requests, orders, subscription renewals, and technical requirements.
- Provide administrative support for licensing.
- Coordinate retention efforts including annual subscription renewals.
- Run sales reports, prospect lists, renewal lists, and perform market analysis.
- Maintain subscription product records within database including annual price updates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Four-year degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales/customer service position.
- Passion and willingness to learn STM publishing.
- Proven communication, presentation, and phone etiquette.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with an Association Management System (AMS) and Salesforce is preferred.
- Effective relationship management skills and the ability to form strong relationships.
ASCE is a nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of civil engineering in order to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter w/salary requirements.
To submit resume and cover letter go to: