Fairfax Public Access, a non-profit public access station that serves Fairfax County, is looking to hire two part time employees in the Production Department. This is an entry-level position. No calls about this position.
Title: Technical Advisor
Reports To: Equipment Room Supervisor and Director of Production
Position Overview: Part-time production technician/studio camera person to work in our Equipment Room and on Staff Productions. This is an excellent opportunity for college students currently majoring in the field. Weekends and flexibility is a must. Shifts can vary from week to week.
- Equipment maintenance and scheduling
- Member assistance with studio/field equipment and post production
- Facility supervision for general building maintenance
- Set construction
- Studio camera work and floor directing
- Customer service skills
- Studio camera experience
- Adobe Premiere. There may be additional hours available helping with editing.
- Google Applications
Part Timer A: Wednesdays 11:30am – 10pm, some Thursdays either from 12 - 4pm or 3 - 7pm, and Saturdays 1:30 – 8:30pm
Part Timer B: Saturdays and Sundays 7:30am – 1:30pm and some Fridays either from 12 - 4pm or 3 - 7pm.
$10.00 per hour with an increase to $12 per hour after a successful 90-day trial period.
If interested please email your resume to Lisa Clarke, Director of Production.