Automation Project Manager
Sparks Group has a Permanent Placement opportunity serving as the technical and analytical specialist for process automation and improvements. $95,000. Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. Please ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Act as IT liaison communicating business needs and assisting in the deployment of process flow solutions into the production environment utilizing Robotic Process Automation tools.
- Identify processes across the organization that are suitable for automation via research and analysis to determine the best process automation tool for implementation.
- Deploy data management best practices and standards for integration and other data streamlining related activities.
- BS/BA Degree in Business or IT or may consider equivalent combination of education/experience.
- VB or VBA programming with 5+ years of demonstrated experience utilizing Robotic Process Automation tools
- Proven project management experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.