Legal Secretary - Floater
Experienced Floater sought for top downtown DC litigation firm. Must have one to two years’ experience in a law firm or law office - experience during undergrad counts.
Duties include: type pleadings, briefs, memos, correspondence from draft; edit documents; make travel and meeting arrangements; enter attorney time; answer phones and other legal administrative duties as assigned.
This is an excellent position for a recent college grad who worked during undergrad as a legal secretary/legal assistant who wants gain large law firm experience prior to going to law school. Client expects a two years commitment, please do not apply if you are going to law school in 2019.
- One year of experience as a legal secretary or legal assistant in a law firm or law office
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work routine and last-minute overtime
- Interested in going to law school in 2020 or becoming a paralegal
- Able to type 50 wpm
- Degree preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager