Attorney - Immigration
Experienced Immigration Attorney sought for boutique Immigration law firm in Northern Virginia.
Firm represents clients before the US Citizenship and Immigration Services in family-based petitions and before the Asylum Office.
Must be licensed in Virginia. Bar membership in MD and DC in addition to Virginia is a plus.
- Represent clients before the domestic relations court in Virginia, Maryland, or the District of Columbia for custody and special immigrant juvenile findings.
- Meet regularly with clients for consultations and affidavits.
- Prepare clients for interviews before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Asylum Office and for trials before the Executive Office for Immigration Review.
- Drafting briefs or arguments and research innovative, legal ways to help clients.
- Licensed to Practice Law in Virginia
- Juris Doctor from an accredited university
- Valid Driver’s License
- Immigration or Criminal Law: 1 year minimum
- Bilingual proficiency in the English and Spanish Languages
- Previous court litigation experience, a plus
- Strong analytical and legal research writing skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability and interest in taking on complex and difficult immigration cases
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work accordingly
- Highly resourceful and flexible in a fast-paced, energetic, collaborative work environment
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager