Paralegal - Litigation
Litigation paralegal sought for large DC law firm. Must have one to three years current litigation paralegal experience.
Duties include: Organize documents and coordinate document productions; obtain documents and certificates from local or federal courts and state agencies; prepare and file all court documents; conduct various document searches and research; prepare witness and matter materials; prepare for and attend depositions; coordinate trial set-up and logistics; prepare for and attend client meetings and trials; assist attorneys during meetings with clients and during court proceedings, including by taking notes and handling exhibits; act as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside vendors, such as translation services, document production vendors and trial graphics providers; assist in the preparation of marketing materials; and other duties as assigned
- Salary to 65k
- Must be able to work routine and last-minute overtime.
- Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication (oral and written) skills;
- Possess high attention to detail, a strong work ethic and is self-motivated;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment;
- Team-oriented mindset;
- Ability and willingness to work overtime;
- Interest in the legal field, as demonstrated in undergraduate coursework, extracurricular activities, or prior jobs or internships;
- BA/BS with minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager