Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of independent agent concept and all facets of circulation;
- Previous management experience highly desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to diffuse problem situations;
- Ability to work in a team setting and resolve issues effectively;
- Ability to motivate independent agents to meet contract requirements and to achieve sales, merchandising and service objectives; highly motivated and sales oriented;
- Excellent organizational ability and ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal and written skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and manage people and tasks effectively;
- Some proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) strongly preferred.
- Contracting and orienting independent agents to newspaper distribution business;
- Managing the contract results of independent agents within an assigned geographic area;
- Evaluating and monitoring performance results within the contract guidelines; recommending process improvement; giving feedback and guidance;
- Resolving customer complaints and maintaining excellent customer relations;
- Ensuring that penetration and service objectives are met;
- Coaching, motivating and providing direction to independent agents;
- Overseeing day-to-day operational requirements including revenue and expense decisions.
DAYS & HOURS: Flexible
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described on this posting.