Diversity Inclusion/EEO Special Emphasis Program/MD 715 Specialist, 6+ months
ONLY QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS NEED APPLY
Seeking a highly-qualified professional to provide professional contract support to an Office of Diversity in a variety of Diversity positions, including but not limited to: Special Emphasis Programs, Workforce Diversity, Employee Engagement, Affirmative Employment, and MD 715 preparation.
The following experience is required:
- Ability to strategically plan, organize and execute program initiatives to achieve desired results while engaging and cultivating a diverse workforce.
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEO, Affirmation Action Program, and Diversity
- Inclusion laws, rules, regulations, policies, programs and procedures.
- Demonstrated skill in oral communication to develop and brief informational programs for diverse audiences of various levels of understanding and sophistication.
- Demonstrated skill in written communication to develop and brief informational programs for diverse audiences of various levels of understanding and sophistication.
- Knowledge in program management of EEO & D&I functions, e.g. strategic planning, program analysis, evaluation and measuring and tracking effectiveness. Preparation of MD 715 Report.
Proficiency with desktop programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, Power Point.
- Duties: Special Emphasis Program: assist with increase underrepresented groups in professional, administrative, and technical occupations; network with SEP officials, collaborate, initiate, and present SEP monthly programs; identify diversity issues; distribute information; assist with targeted recruitment; review EEO complaint data;
- Employee Engagement: support development and implementation of long-term strategies
- Affirmative Employment: monitors the recruitment, hiring, selection, promotion, training, performance rating, and retention of women, minorities and people with disabilities, with the goal to identify barriers and to advise senior leadership and management on action items designed to remove those barriers.