Sr. Solutions Analyst/RFP Lead
The Senior Solutions Analyst/RFP Lead is responsible for working with clients and various CAQH staff to solve problems in a variety of areas across the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, the Senior Solution Analyst is responsible for the following: Proposal Writer
- Fulfillment of all tasks inherent in the proposal life-cycle, including proposal creation and maintenance of a response library with new content.
- Participating in research and analysis to improve existing solutions and develop new ones that solve real market problems for providers, patients and health plans.
This role is full-time, exempt and reports to the Senior Solutions Architect.
- Participate in full RFP / RFI / RFQ / RFX proposal lifecycle from inception through completion.
- Support the proposal process. This includes requesting/conducting initial research, review of opportunity and strategic analysis, coordinating proposal schedules and deadlines, developing project plans/timelines, writing all content, and adhering to proposal guidelines and organizational policies.
- Maintain a RFP/RFI/RFQ/RFX response library for all CAQH solutions and update as needed.
- Analyze proposal documents to determine requirements and develop win strategy.
- Evaluate and prepare analysis and feasibility studies related to potential solutions and recommended alternatives.
- Participate in analysis of client-identified issues or problems including identification of market place trends, issues, regulatory impact and best practices.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and participate in solution and product demonstrations to existing and potential clients.
- Collaborate with Public Affairs team in analyzing Federal and State legislations, regulations and policies to create a solution to the existing product or develop a new product.
- Manage multiple tight deadlines and priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate capabilities and differentiators persuasively and with brevity.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the fundamentals of healthcare specifically provider data management, medical claims and coordination of benefits.
- Experience analyzing Federal and State legislations, regulations and policies in healthcare.
- Demonstrated success developing and improving the proposal response process.
- Familiarity with various RFP / RFI / RFQ / RFX formats and processes and methodologies.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with software and product development life cycle.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Office 365 and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to demonstrate time management skills and the ability to prioritize a full plate of work responsibilities.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in an analyst role, management consultant or equivalent position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience writing and editing proposals.
- Healthcare experience required (with an emphasis on payer or revenue cycle management, operations, finance, claims and coordination of benefits).
B.A. or B.S. degree is required; healthcare administration, public health or technology disciplines preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018 CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving so