We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant to provide support to a growing department for a large non-profit in the DC metro area.
- Oversee and edit all digital and web content
- Coordinate and lead marketing initiatives to include marketing events and presentations
- Work closely with the VP in creating and managing marketing objectives
- Create and edit marketing collateral to include presentations, guides, brochures, etc..
- Manage and update all social media platforms
- Research industry trends and implement changes
- Assist with planning logistics for office events
- Create content for all print and digital projects
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Ms Office, Sales Force and Adobe experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Marketing experience
- Working Knowledge of HTML and WordpressAdditional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Ann Sheppard
Senior Account Manager