Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled
Your role in helping us shape the future:
This position oversees and manages administrative functions within the Corporate Services Department. This includes detailed oversight of procurement requests, monthly financial accruals and budget support. This individual is responsible for oversite duties pertaining to space planning add, moves and changes; service contract and vendor management; parking administration for company vehicles; security access control and administration; and other support services and functions across our domestic portfolio. This position also oversees onsite company events, manages the building events calendar as well as the support staff for setup and break down of events. Supervises two part-time receptionists ensuring coverage is maintained 7:30 am and to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday. Responsible for providing coverage if primary receptionist is not available to fulfill the duties.
Are you up to the challenge?
• Creating, tracking and managing of all department purchase requisitions.
• Managing of financial monthly accruals, assistance with budget preparations and tracking of monthly financial spend.
• Managing of service contracts including general contractors, floor and carpet cleaning, computer, data and server rooms cleaning, landscaping, onsite vending, coffee services, snacks and office supplies.
• Managing of all aspects of the document retention contract and program.
• Lead security access control and administrative functions that include preparation, issuance and programming of company badges and devices such as card readers.
• Responsible for coordinating the internal quarterly access review program, making changes as necessary and retaining documents for company management and auditor review.
• Providing security support on an annual basis for 3rd party audits. Liaising with auditors and ensuring documentation is posted to SharePoint sites for auditor review.
• Supervising input and distribution of data within Intelsat's real estate portfolio management database.
Can you drive these processes?
• Schedule and supervise office space relocations. Provide quarterly audit of occupied vs. vacant office space to maintain an accurate data base.
• Coordinate and oversee all receptions and events held by Intelsat or Intelsat partners. Prepare Coordination Memos and floor plans and distrubute to appropriate departments in order to ensure a successful event. Develop invoices/chargebacks to the appropriate parties for expenses resulting from the event.
• Lead planning efforts in the event of an emergency that may impact company assets (personnel and facilities). Responsible for the coordination and deployment of emergency goods and services to sites that include water, food and temporary lodging for essential personnel. Primary liaison with site management and vendors to ensure goods and services are readily available during critical recovery efforts of key business activities.
• Oversee parking management for company vehicles.
• Manage and updated as needed departmental intranet website.
• Support supply purchases for all domestic locations.
• Develop Statements of Work and Standards of Procedure as needed.
You should definitely have:
• College Degree or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of OSHA and ADA regulations
• The ability to work independently and under time sensitive deadlines
• People skills necessary to provide a high level of customer service, experience interfacing with executive management, strong negotiation skills, and ability to resolve issues with diplomacy
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
It would be nice if you had:
• Knowledge of the following: Computer Aided Design (CAD), WISP,and Lenel Security Systems
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
• We emphasize personal and professional growth
• Awesome benefits including PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
• Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
Other Job Info:
• These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- This role is subject to ITAR; candidates must be a US Person (this includes US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Individual such as an asylee or refugee).
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.