Program Administrator, NSSLHA
2 days left
- Full Time
The purpose of this position is to provide technical and programmatic support for programs, members, chapters, and sponsorships of the National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA). This position serves to help meet the objectives in NSSLHA's strategic plan.
Responsibilities include managing online community functions and applications, and providing support for events, members, chapters, databases, and student leaders while ensuring the success of NSSLHA's programs. This position works with the NSSLHA staff and other business units to identify member and chapter needs and then provide and manage services for the different audiences. This position proactively uses technology to streamline processes, improve user experience, and ensure a positive experience that drives the business forward.
- Serve as the program administrator for applications and submissions for governance, awards, chapter affiliations, scholarships, and other applications related to NSSLHA programs.
- Serve as technical administrator to build, test, and troubleshoot award completions, election of officers, etc., and prepare standard reports using established platforms.
- Manage member service including e-mail, database support, and phone queries.
- Maintain procedures and processes for supporting online communities, chapter affiliations, and member service.
- Support the planning of NSSLHA programs at the ASHA Convention and other events.
- Implement and maintain procedures and processes to facilitate the execution of governance operations of the NSSLHA Executive Council and other governance groups of NSSLHA.
- Serve as a staff liaison to chapters to increase engagement in Chapter Honors programs, including advocacy events, membership drives, and donations.
- Manage meeting logistics, including planning and scheduling.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Bachelor's degree
- 1–3 years' experience in program administration working in a professional setting
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Demonstrated time management abilities and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated advanced skills of current software applications and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; independently compose correspondence and technical documents
- Demonstrated advanced use of technology to organize and execute work (e.g., Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, netFORUM, SalesForce, databases, electronic discussion boards, Internet, GoToMeeting, Google Docs, OpenWater, Wufoo)
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and varied projects and tasks
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to complete work accurately with attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to assist others